Friday 29 May 2009

Reduce:Reuse:Recycle - Architectural / Interior project

Year 2 - project 3 pt 2


My development of this project was on going and I used my book design to help create a fan shaped plan which in turn was used for my final design. I also used sketch up to give me some simple shapes and forms. Basic model making and experimenting with textures helped me refine my design.


The details for the design given below show the basic structure of the cavity wall system that would be used to build the house. The is also a detail of the parapet roof, which helps filter the water into the water storage tanks.
A site plan of the area shows where the house would be situated in relation to the garden etc.


The final board shows the final visuals and the technical drawings for the house. I tried to include as many different views the building as possible. Focussing mainly on the living area and studio, as these we the areas the client asked to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment